The scholarship is a one-time-only grant paid directly to the college for undergraduate study in the academic year in which the scholarship was awarded.
Who is eligible
All high-school seniors who will graduate and enroll in an undergraduate college program.
- Be in good academic standing
- Be a patient of Drs. Lockey, Fox, Ledford and Glaum for a minimum of one year
- Be a United States citizen
- Be accepted to an accredited college in the United States
How to apply
The applicant, the applicant’s physician, a parent or guardian and a representative from your school must complete the application form below (or a copy of it). Applications may be typed or neatly handwritten in ink.
Be sure to include additional materials requested for the selection process.
All applications must be accompanied by:
- An official academic transcript
- Letter of support (details provided on form)
- Essay (details provided on form)
Mail all materials in one package. Materials will not be returned.
Drs. Lockey, Fox, Ledford and Glaum
Attn: Dona Shearer, RN
13801 Bruce B. Downs Boulevard, Suite 502
Tampa, FL 33613
You will be notified by August 31
A panel of physicians and employees selects winners after evaluating the applications. Decisions are final.